The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to share my gratitude with you all. I came to this forum recently in search of more info on planted tanks and for inspiration for some of my own designs. I usually don't take much from these type forums, usually just hang out and looking for deals.
But I wanted to thank all of you that have helped me with the questions I have asked and the great debates and conversations that are held here.
This is a real tight nit group and the family feel and genuine interest to share and help other members is great.
I figure I've saved enough thru the SnS and received some solid advices from members here and I wanted to show my gratitude by supporting the site.
So I'm bronze now. :D
I want to thank the admins for providing such a solid source for hobbiests to visit and share with each other. It really gives us a home to call our own rather then just a subforum on a regular fish forum.
And the Pros and tank vets for hanging out here to help new members and newbies to planted and tanks in general.

:bounce:

I hope that I will have the chance to meet some of you in person and check out some killer tanks.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
WoooHooo! Yea!
:proud: :proud: :proud:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts