The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just set up, not quite planted yet. Haven't decided on a background plant. I have some dwarf hair grass for that open front I've been trying to find a time to get to.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately there's not much to update on. Took in a friend's Oscar because of a tank crisis. Gotta figure out what to do with the Oscar before I proceed with the tank. Just battling him digging right now so he doesn't muck up the MTS underneath the sand.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

It's been a while so I figure I'll update. Just got a new light and I'll be getting the co2 filled tomorrow. Light is a Current USA Satellite+ Pro. Working for an aquarium company has its perks, it retails close to $300 but I got it much cheaper through a wholesaler. This light is wicked bright. I'm starting to like where this tank is going. It's been a long, incredibly slow process, but I'm making some progress. Hopefully after the light and co2 the plants will fill in more, especially the swords and vals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.