The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be buying and setting up a 90 gallon aquarium next month and am a bit stumped on lighting choices for it that are available in Canada. Finnex lights are not sold here (I think due to it not meeting some type of safety regulation) so I'm unable to get the most highly recommended lights unless I pay an exorbitant price due to shipping and exchange. Currently I'm looking at two of the Chihiros A1201 Plus LED lights which I can get for $265 each but I'm wondering if that would be enough as the tank is 24" deep or if there are better alternatives. The Chihiros lights seem to be well recommended for "budget" lights (although it's not very cheap I think compared to some of the other brands I've seen on Amazon) and I think it looks rather sleek.

It's going to be a rimless aquarium and I'm trying to keep a nice and modern look to it as it will be in the living room of my house. The tank is going to be heavily planted which will mainly consist of medium to highlight plants. What are your thoughts on this setup?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.