The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,261 Posts
I would consider it moderately planted. It's kind of messy because the plants are poorly arranged. Most of the plants are fighting for attention so the eye darts around too much to look at each thing. A calm eye is what the viewer should have.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I would consider it moderately planted. It's kind of messy because the plants are poorly arranged. Most of the plants are fighting for attention so the eye darts around too much to look at each thing. A calm eye is what the viewer should have.
I would have to agree that its moderate. One thing to keep in mind that variety isn't not necessarily a good thing unless you have a large footprint and/or an organized theme. The smaller the tank the less variety there should be in my opinion. Something is going to starve something else out. You have to do the homework to make sure your selection is compatible and know the needs of each plant. The large plant in the middle back, if that is an Amazon Sword, you better yank it or remove quite a few plants that are around it. It can take over a tank due to the size that can grow to be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.