The Planted Tank Forum banner

75g - its a jungle in there.

4154 Views 24 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Lab_Man
I let my tank grow and grow the first month of class.
Finally I had to get things back into order.

New Scape

Not sure where to go from here. a few crypts, and a moss
would round things out nicely.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
That's a beautiful tank and nice job on the video.
Ditto! I love your aquascape. Right now, mine is very much a typcial "fish tank" I'm slowly replacing the plastic plants and cheesy decorations that we don't care for, I hope it ends up and beautiful as yours when we are done.

Good Job!
Love the dutch style. Great contrast as well!
dude, I want your trimmings
Decided to re-scape, and add a few species of plant to the line-up.
I will have to re-organize some once new varieties grow out some.
Also not 100% on the new woodwork.

Added - C. Furcata, C. Caroliniana, C. pulcherrima, Glechoma hederacea, L. Peruensis, Glossostigma elatinoides.

See less See more
The color variation is super pretty well done!!!
Nice growth
I like the variety of colors in this tank
Yes, Tiger Barbs. Full of energy, and easy to keep. I have 8 albinos and 8 regular. plus a common pleco to complete the stocklist. This tank is all about the plants. All the pretty fish are in my 125g South American Community Tank, minus my mated discus pair.

I have been continuing my slow growth regiment. Daily Dose nutrients every other day. Daily - glutaraldehyde (45ml). Dosing potassium and iron daily to maintain PPMs.

Glechoma hederacea is starting to spread. Definitely producible in submerged form. Peruensis is settling in. Still trying to push the hygrophila corymbosa to a deeper red color.

6Bulb HOT5 Rack @ 17.5 inches from substrate.

See less See more
Great looking tank!! This is exactly what I would want in a tank, the only thing that I'm missing is uhmmm.....ability.
That looks awesome, I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow great growth and great dutch style aquascape. i think grouping the rotala macrandra together more would make it look better
Gosh id love some trimings of the red ludwigia youve got there in the back. And Absolutely awsome scape, i really like the one active school of fish as well, it really helps move your eye around the tank. Great job
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.