The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I just bought 2 of these lights. I am only using one on my 40 breeder.

The Nova 36" T5HO Freshwater Pack has two lights - one 10K and one 6700K - no need to replace a blue bulb. This is brand new in the box, its even still in the original shipping box from Gina's store. NEVER USED - NEVER OPENED!

I am offering this for NYC local pick up for $75. Basically you can pick it up by Friday and save on shipping from a store (or I can meet you in Manhattan or nearby and deliver possibly). Otherwise I am just going to return it to Gina's. If you have been on the fence about lighting, let me say this is a great light and even though I am only going to run 2WPG - It is acting like a near high light environment.

Thanks!

The Current USA Nova Extreme T5 is for freshwater planted aquariums.

Features:

• One 39 Watt SlimPaq 10K and one 39 Watt Freshwater T5 HO fluorescent lamp
  • Dimensions: 36" x 5.5" x 2"
  • 78 Watts
  • Individually contoured reflectors
  • Plastic mounting legs
  • Performance driven electronic ballast. No independent control over 10K and freshwater lamps.
Recommended Accessories:
To keep the light cycle consistent, we highly recommend using a timer.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going back to Gina's in two days.

If you are in the NYC area, this is a great setup for 36" across. Save on shipping!

Please note - this is Freshwater Pack. No need to buy any bulbs.

Brand new in the box and even in the box it shipped in has never been opened.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.