The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated pic:

June 18th, 2012

I finally had to take down and restart my 75 gallon, this is it so far.
uploadfromtaptalk1335404310517.jpg
April 25th 2012
Equipment:
Filter - Aquatop CF500
Lights - Home Depot Diamond Plate Shop Light, Phillips 6500k T8 x2
Eheim Jager heater
Substrate: Black Diamond with Flourish Root tabs
No CO2
Temp 78°
RO/DI water remineralized to KH and GH of 2-3°
Dosing:
Once a week KNO3 and phosphate
Daily several drops of Brightwell Florin Axis and Florin Multi
25% water changes once or twice a week.
Flora:
Various crypts, Amazon swords, some kind of ludwigia looking plant, java fern, mixed mosses.
Fauna:
Coming soon, Angelfish!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Wow. That'll be spectacular when all those crypts are filled in. I don't know what type of angel you want, but 8 silvers would look great in there. Wilds, if you could get your hands on them.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow. That'll be spectacular when all those crypts are filled in. I don't know what type of angel you want, but 8 silvers would look great in there. Wilds, if you could get your hands on them.
Thank you!
So far I have a Super orange koi, I had a gold koi, but the parasites overwhelmed him :(
I have a bunch of marble babies, but the size difference is too great to put them safely with the koi right now.
My husband really likes the pinoy, I'm fond of the pinoy zebra lace. I'd like to get another gold koi. I have a 125 I'll be setting up later, so I guess we can get a few types.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Victor Newman" was added today, he fell into The Dutchess's life like an Angel(fish) from the sky. They danced and kissed, and now seem to be cohabitating quite well. He even has a V on his side. The lighting washes everything out, and I only have a phone with not much to adjust. But here is a FTS and a little video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=s7k_KowVHlc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 - 12 of 12 Posts