The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. before I put a big long description with pictures.

I want to know if anyone is interested in a 75 gallon overflow with two renafilstars. fully planted with 260 watt cf lighting.... I live in colorado.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havent been in the market in a long time, what would the average price be for something of that sort?

about 40 fish reana filstars co2 5 lb tank (I think) cora life lights. and a DIY co2 reactor.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I've heard as bad as no more than $0.50 / gallon for a used tank and about 30% of retail for other equipment. You might find a buyer, but you'll be lucky. The market for used tanks is pretty poor.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I've heard as bad as no more than $0.50 / gallon for a used tank and about 30% of retail for other equipment. You might find a buyer, but you'll be lucky. The market for used tanks is pretty poor.
No, Jen, the market for used tanks is awesome if you're a buyer. It's a buyer's market. :) All my tanks are used.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
The fish-room is a work in progress. Come spring there will be a lot more set up! A guy from my local club was selling a ton of 20L's and 40 breeders dirt cheap, so in one weekend I got 18 new tanks :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts