The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
75 gal drilled tank, mahogany stand and canopy for sale pm offers. the tank is located in holiday florida.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
92 views, and 2 inquiry only, really? obviously ur interested in it or you would have clicked on a thread tat says "75 gallon for sale"

·
Registered
245 Posts
I thought you were required to post a price on for sale items per the forum rules I could be mistaken though unless they changed it.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I've done it.
Lol my 55 isn't totally level it hasn't shifted but it is up against a load bearing wall I don't wanna push it besides I'm waiting for the dpg sale planning 4 smaller tanks 2 more planted shrimp and a cull tank or 2

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah im planning on getting atleast 30 10 gal tanks whwn they do the sale, im thinking its gonna be in the ad after the current one

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
na not really, unused garagem might as well, i can sell em on ebay and what not too though, need to get this 75 sold though my aunt wants it out of her shop, im living in ny now

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
150 if u can get it by friday, first come first serve.

if u wish to check it out its at 2300 Grand Boulevard Holiday, FL 34690

suncoast propeller. shop is in the middle of the building drive around the side of the building, its same building where john smith plumbing is

1 - 20 of 20 Posts