The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i picked this badboy up for $170 plus a few aquarium equipment pieces i wasnt ever gonna use, it had a eheim profesional wet/dry filter with it and 2 4 foot coralife lights, all of it works so im gonna sell it. anyways heres a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
workin' on the stand as i speak. hopefully staining the stand and cnopy today, then clearcoat tomorrow. HOPEFULLY! my daughter wanted to help, help get in the way -_- gotta love kids, dont mind the ugly house color landlord wont let me change it lmao

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks great! my wife would kill me if i did that to our living room. i recently had some fish stuff sitting on our dining room table while i was setting up one of my tanks. she wasn't happy that i was making a mess everywhere lol

lol thats how i am when i start dirting a tank, dirt EVERYWHERE... and i have a bad habit of procrastinating to clean it up lol my fiance loves it..

plans/ equipment list in the works.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
clear coating is done =), next on the list is led accent lighting in the top of the cabinet, going to skin the inside inside with veneer sheets, paint it inside with flat black, put adhesive mylar behind the t5 and reflectors, and paint the rest of the inside of the canopy with a very high reflective white. black hinges, an im going to find someone to make some really nice custom knobs, MAYBE

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
looks great! my wife would kill me if i did that to our living room. i recently had some fish stuff sitting on our dining room table while i was setting up one of my tanks. she wasn't happy that i was making a mess everywhere lol
OMG that is so my fiance! I just read it to her and she started cracking up and said "See it's not just you that has to deal with it!" :icon_lol:

When I start getting my tank set up I'll be using the forum for counseling since my fiance will drive me crazy with something sitting out of place over night lol.

By the way, tank is looking great! Can't wait to see this progress. I like the stand/canopy... looks very nice!

-Scott

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OMG that is so my fiance! I just read it to her and she started cracking up and said "See it's not just you that has to deal with it!" :icon_lol:

When I start getting my tank set up I'll be using the forum for counseling since my fiance will drive me crazy with something sitting out of place over night lol.

By the way, tank is looking great! Can't wait to see this progress. I like the stand/canopy... looks very nice!

-Scott

thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.