The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you haven't read through the reviews you really should. Some of them are hilarious.

Samples:

BONUS: I had no idea how much planning went in to this product until the morning after I set it up. I had a hard time getting to sleep the night before because I was so excited about this tank! When I finally got up the morning after I set it up, I quickly rand down the stairs to my kitchen where I had placed this tank and discovered something that really impressed me. Around the base of the tank I noticed that there was sort of an even dripping of water from every seem. It was perfectly even so that the tank dripped water all around the stand on the floor. The water on the floor was so perfectly distributed that it made mopping it up a breeze! The kitchen floor needed cleaned really bad and the tank somehow knew it?!?!
Thank You BRS for another amazing product!!!

And Another:

I bought three of these to build myself my dream 210 gallon tank and it looks great. If you look at it from about 100 yards away you can't even see the duct tape. The steady stream of water coming from the sides also creates a very tranquil waterfall affect that is great to relieve some stress after a busy day. I loved the product so much that I just bought 4 more to upgrade my 210 to a 490.

And Another:

“Made in China, assembled in the US”

And Another:

The tank kit was well packaged, and went together without a problem. However, being the DIY type of personality that I am, I installed a couple of hinges and a latch on the front piece of glass. This way when I find that coral frag siting on the bottom that broke loose, instead of getting my arm wet up to my armpit to go retrieve it I can simple open up the front of the aquarium and grab it. Make sure to use a good rubber door seal instead of silicon on the front piece of glass if you try this yourself.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hmmm... if you have to put it together yourself then those reviewers problems are they did NOT do it properly. If the seams are leaking they did a poor job of siliconing it. How can they blame the tank for that?

Am I missing something ???

Edit: How about the reviewer that has 1 piece left over but can't get to the bottom because he/she siliconed the tank to the table. Umm .. wonder if that's where the bottom pane was supposed to be. LOL

2nd edit: Doh .. was April Fool's joke reason for dumb reviews. Got me LOL

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Everyone does realize this was a BRS April Fools Day prank right? :D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Yeah after reading more I see that now. Took a bit for me to edit my post.

They got me for sure. LOL

And no I'm not blond.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
That's awesome:thumbsup:

I have always liked BRS but now I have a whole new respect for them. Hilarious.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts