The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum and the tank is sweet, what is under the gravel substrate anything with nutrients or are you using fertilizers.

I've never met anyone from Bulgaria, is it hard to come by all the items you need for this type of aquarium?
Hello, first sorry for my bad English, the substrate is ordinary river gravel. Do not use fertilizers, fish emit far enough nutrients: ) I use less CO2. In Bulgaria can be found on almost all products are used worldwide. Of course, they are imported from China and from Western Europe and the prices are higher: (

·
Registered
270 Posts
Very beautiful! I love how much growth your tanks have. Nice and full. Oh and the angels are looking amazing. Super healthy.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Nice tank :) Love your Angels.

My wife is from BG ;) (Stara Zagora) mmm Zagorka :p
We were in BG this summer, We wanted to visit Varna, but it was raining that day.
We saw Sofia, Plovdiv, Bourgas, Sozopo, Starta Zagora, Shipka, Ethar, Kiustendil,... Well we saw almost whole BG, lol

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice tank :) Love your Angels.

My wife is from BG ;) (Stara Zagora) mmm Zagorka :p
We were in BG this summer, We wanted to visit Varna, but it was raining that day.
We saw Sofia, Plovdiv, Bourgas, Sozopo, Starta Zagora, Shipka, Ethar, Kiustendil,... Well we saw almost whole BG, lol

Welcome to the forum!
Very interesting, next time do not miss Varna. And hello to your wife: )

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.