The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have a fluval edge tank. I currently have 8 cherry shrimp and two endler's males. My question is, would I be able to add two Dario Dario's and be okay stocking wise? Should I get rid of my endlers and just have the Darios? I really want the Dario Darios :redface: Cherry shrimp are a low bio load so I don't think they are going to pose a threat.

Thanks in advance!

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Two dario dario's would be fine. Don't really even think you need to remove the endlers. :thumbsup:

How is the fluval edge? Was thinking about buying one..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two dario dario's would be fine. Don't really even think you need to remove the endlers. :thumbsup:

How is the fluval edge? Was thinking about buying one..
It's a lot different than my 90 gallon African Cichlid tank I had years ago! But I absolutely love it so far. My girlfriend got it for me as an anniversary gift. I installed LED's and rigged up an additional 10w bulb. It's really bright and the plants are growing great!

There are a few pics of my tank in the "official fluval edge" thread in the planted nano section if you want to check it out!

I figured the darios would be okay.. but you know, had to check on the forum first!:thumbsup:

Thanks

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Dario dario would be fine. Good luck with them. I had 10 and it took forever to even get half of them to eat frozen. The rest survived on white worms until ich took them out. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts