The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently took on a new job and don't have the time required to maintain my tank like it should be.

This is a pickup only deal.
What I have is listed below.
65 tall 36 x 18 x 24 black trim purchase new in Feb.
Eheim 2217 with media and disconnects new in Feb.
Tunze 6025 new in March
Ebo Jager 250w heater
Airgas Y12-244B Regulator with clippard solenoid, fabco NV55 10/32. Solenoid/NV HW purchased from yikesjason April
DIY Cerge style reactor
I have a bottle that you can trade in at Alamo welding supply for a 5, 10 or 20lb CO2. This is a C25 bottle that I swapped one of my 20lb cylinders for. They will take it back and give me or you a CO2 bottle. This isn't a rental I own it.
Inline bubble counter, Drop checker with 4dkh solution
DIY T5 consisting of 4 x
WH3-120-L ballast - 3 daylight and 1 aquaflora
24 in tank UV sterilizer new May
Substrate is MTS topped with "blast sand" from aquatek.
Two decent pieces of driftwood, can be seen in pic link listed below.
about 3/4 lb of each P
lantex CSMB, K2SO4, KH2PO4, KNO3.
The stand is actually a converted pine entertainment center that I bought for the tank. I wanted to be able to close the doors vs. a standard aquarium stand. Pics available.
Food, tetra color discus, New life spectrum discus, earthworm flake and a few others. You can even have the 10lbs of beef heart in my freezer :)

Livestock
8 Hans discus purchased at June currently at 3.5 - 4.5 inches, they are starting to color up really well. This is 4
Red turquoise and 4 brilliant turquoise, 3 orange laser cory and 6 rummynose. I know there are 20+ assassin snails in the tank, pond snails are no more. Intent was to let the discus pair off then separate them. I picked up 8 because It was a good number. They are all very active, eating 3 times a day or more and don't hide. Readily come to the glass to eat and eat well. The frequent water changes are starting to get me with my limited amount of free time.

The plants that once grew nice and neat took a nose dive when I decided to uproot and replant the first week of July. I have since lost most of them and have been battling algae since. I would basically consider this a fresh start on an established tank. There is a huge growth of stellatus broadleaf still growing very well along with a few helferi, limnophila aromatica, rotala pearl, and I'm sure a few other stems that have survived.

I'm looking to get $450 for the setup and would prefer to keep it together. I would consider splitting it up only if I could find a buyer for the fish. I really don't want to get stuck with another 65 in my storage room. I also don't require all cash, if you prefer to use a CC I'm in need of something that the slush fund cant currently cover. I can work this out with you if that route is more convenient. Apologize for the novella, if you are interested PM me and Ill send you a photobucket link or you can most likely get it from the images below.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill split the fish and HW if anyone is interested. Fish for $150 and HW/supplies for $300. I know people may not want the entertainment center/ stand, if you don't you aren't obligated to take it. Its well built and I reinforced it with 2x4s for a little assurance. I have built and sold many Oceanic stands while working at an LFS. I can assure you that this entertainment center is built just as well, if not better. I may consider splitting up the HW if nobody wants it as a package.

Thanks,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks like I have the fish sold. I'll entertain offers on the HW, willing to ship pieces if I cant sell the entire setup for $300. I know I should just put this thing in the attic until I get the bug again but Id prefer to resist the urge.

Thanks,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eheim 2217 and concoa Y12-244b

parts pricing, fish should be picked up tomorrow. Ill need to get them out of the tank and delivered before these items can ship.

Eheim 2217 $85 + $10 shipping purchased in Feb includes media, new white pad and quick discos. Output hose has cerge style reactor plumbed into it. Ill throw in a section of standard clear hose.

Concoa Y12-244b Dual stage reg with clippard, fabco NV55 $120 + med box flat rate shipping. I can also include the inline bubble counter and cerge style reactor if you want it for the cost of shipping. I will sell the argon bottle that I have if you are in Austin for $50. You can swap it at alamo for a CO2 cylinder.

Ferts, tunze 6025, ebo heater, 4 workhorse ballasts, wiring, bulbs and tank are also available. Local pickup or if you want to make an offer Ill ship them. Everyone knows what a 2217 looks like but if you need pics let me know.

Leaving this up until Friday and then its going in the attic

Thanks all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.