The Planted Tank Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Is there a list of all the rotala species somewhere? When I grew r. Rotundifolia I loved it and always wanted to collect all the rotala species and start a collectors tank. I'm not sure I know what r. Sunset looks like but I'll definitely look it up. Thanks Storm!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hey, seeing as we're both in the same town Do you still have any c.willisii? I have a small amount of rotala colorata and some other stems I would be willing to trade.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
did a little rescaping. i pulled all the driftwood out and rearranged it. i also planted the narrow leaf java fern around it. i think my cherries liked that because i see them more active in that area now. sorry for the random r. colorata. it floated up and stuck there

here is a picture of the new foreground im trying to grow

side view

fts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
How is your s.repens doing? I'm having some trouble with mine and we have roughly the same water.
It has really taken off! I'll post a picture of it later today for you.

Your tank is starting to come together nicely! :proud: That one cherry really pops out on that driftwood! Cant wait to see the Aromatica get taller. Looks like they shrunk a lil?
I know they are really red! Also I found some baby shrimp the other day!!!! The l. aromatica I cut to the base and planted it. It's actually all tall now but for some reason it turned a lemon lime color. I don't know if I need more iron or what but I'll post an updated picture today

21 - 40 of 50 Posts