The Planted Tank Forum banner

5g Fluval Chi... Just getting back into the hobby

2665 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  nomad1721
Here is my 5 gallon Fluval Chi. This is my first post and I have been browsing for about a month but I just registered. I'm really having fun and I can't wait to get my Finnex Fugeray Planted+ clip light and a different filter. The stock lighting is abysmal and a third of the LEDs work half the time. I just added the cherry barbs and I am giving the pleco to a friend soon. I also have a male betta. The plants are Anubias Nana, Java Fern, and an Amazon Sword (not sure what kind). I attached the plants to the driftwood with super glue. Just a dab. I dose liquid ferts and CO2 liquid.

I am just getting back into the hobby after a long time. When I was last into it CF lights were just hitting the market and I set up a 6g Eclipse tank with a retrofitted CF light from ahsupply.com and I had DIY CO2 and my plants grew great.

I'm looking forward to participating in the forum and learning as much as possible!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.