The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had to make some hard decisions about my babies. I am in nursing school, and I have a toddler (not to mention husband - love ya hon ) to care for, so I had to decide which one of my babies had to go. The obvious choice was the one that shorty (me) could not reach into to clean.

So, up for sale is my 58 gallon (36 x 18.5 x 21) oceanic tank and stand. Included in this is a barely used (<2 months old) Rena XP3 filter, Visi-therm 200W stealth heater (6-8 months old), Perfecto twin strip light (one bulb kinda cranky about lighting), black 3M crushed quartz sand, and take your pick of rocks already in the tank (slate and river jacks) + whatever is laying around loose or not in use already. Also included is six (count em' six) juvie white calvas, and one Albino Long finned Bristelnose Pleco from a very well respected breeder.

This is all your's for pick up (Dave did this in his Camry) for the price of $300.00.

Pic's are shown.

Tamara

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your tank looks very good as well, and you did get a good deal on it. We almost kept this one for my husband to do a reef tank with, but instead he found a reef ready 55 hex, and decided to just go with that, so that's why this one is now on the market.

Tamara

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, but I would prefer not ship. I don't have much experience with shipping fish, and as I understand it Tanganyikan's are more sensitive fish in general. I would not want the person to loose the fish.

So, pick up is preferred, or meeting someone could possibly be arranged.

Thanks,

Tamara

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.