The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get Lily Pipes for my aquarium but my glass tank is made a little different compared to other glass tanks...

Both sides have a piece of glass (im guessing for support) on the top of the tank... both 3" wide (from edge or rim to end of acrylic support)
And a 12" x 12.5" piece right in the middle (not that it gets in the way but it looks funny...)

Im not sure if there's any types of intake and output pipes i can mount onto the side of the tank that are atleast 3" wide...

Any suggestions or tips would be great!
btw im using a Fluval 306 with its black ribbed tubing. i believe its 17mm OD?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.