·
are you experienced?
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
50-60+ endler hybrids SOLD SOLD SOLD
blonde endlers still available

blonde tiger endlers, SOLD SOLD SOLD

these are in there own tank so not mixed with other breeds/fish

also selling juvi/teen blonde tiger endlers. nice fish from adrian and these have great color! these throw off very simular colors with little variation. fish im selling are around 3/4" , males have nice color coming out now and females are more silver/clearish looking. price is 9.00 for a trio, 2-3 trios available, shipping is 9.00 without heat pack, with heat pack is 12.50 heat pack is 7oz so it adds some weight to the box. im not shipping to super cold states or alaska in fear of doas. live arrival guarantee with express shipping only for 35.00

·
are you experienced?
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
will take trades for the hybrid endler lot of 50+
just need them gone!!! local store wont take them and i dont have any big fish to make them feeders

·
Registered
50 Posts
Say if I were to get a trio of the blonde tiger endlers, would they have a good chance of surviving the $9.00 shipping to South Florida, since it is warm here? Because I just want these guys as pets and if they breed, I will prob just give them to friends. Please PM about it, thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.