The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, thought I would post my first planted aquascape. Before I started I did weeks of researched and watched way too many videos and read way too many articles. Some conflicting so I chose one method and just stuck to it word for word. I was accused on social media that my picture was of two different tanks but I actually just changed the hardscape after being critiqued by someone about my first layout. I just change the two stones on the right as they were not the same color dragon stone and the flow of the stones was contradicting.

This is a picture of the hardscape change.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Very nicely done! What are the plants you are using? I looks like the ground cover is monteycarlo? It is doing much better than the dwarf hair grass in my 180g that is also at just about 5 weeks.

Have you added any fish? Or is that next on your list?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nicely done! What are the plants you are using? I looks like the ground cover is monteycarlo? It is doing much better than the dwarf hair grass in my 180g that is also at just about 5 weeks.

Have you added any fish? Or is that next on your list?
Yes It is Monte Carlo, I have 4 amano shrimp 4 Nerite Snails about 20 red Cherry Shrimp and 15 Celestial Pearl Danios. very lively tank. I love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.