The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my old thread is buried deep so I decided to let it be and start a new one. the nano still going strong just haven't had time to update due to finals and projects anyways, this was the tank a few weeks before I moved out of the dorm.

since then the moss has doubled in size and the water sprite is covering the entire back left side of the tank. I added two cherry shrimp one of which was pregnant and the other died but the eggs hatched and now I have copious amounts baby shrimp keeping the tank nice and clean. Then recently I added some White Cloud Mountain Minnows who seems to love the tank. the foxtail has seen better days though but seem to be bouncing back since I started dosing excel. I'll have to commandeer a digital camera to take new pictures.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
summer update

well I'm back, I've been letting the tank simmer for the summer and when I go back to school I'll try my hand at aquascaping. the tank was getting crowded by plants so I figured it was time for a trimming. So I took some pics of the before and after.

fish hiding in the copious amount of java moss:

before:

what I took out:

after:

I'm waiting for things in the tank to start to settle/grow more before I start making changes in an ascetic way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.