The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long overdue switched to all low lights plants. Crypts, anubias, and java fern. Ditched the co2 too many problems with getting consistant saturation, ended up with a huge black beard algea problem.

Water Plant Botany Pet supply Fluid

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looks good! I've got the same tank, so I know dealing with the height can be a bit challenging. Looks like you've got some good-sized driftwood in there, though.

What's the light/white bar running across the substrate? Why the air stone? I'm always trying to see the process of how/why people scape the way they do. Sometimes pictures don't give enough info.

Do you have any plans for additional plants? I think some vals running along the back and cascading over the surface would like awesome.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you. There are two pieces of spider wood. The white bars are flat stones set on edge that separates the two substrates. No plans for anymore plants other than more anubias placed on the wood, most of the crypts you can't see right now had to trim all the algae off them, Thought about vals but I have a lot of flow from the filter, which is a Fulval fx6. I just like the look of the airstones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.