The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
$350 shipped is NOT bad at all, considering you have a small forest of dead manzanita now. I've been considering making a day trip to his facility to take a gander at his goods.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Totally... but the husband would be a little put out ;)
Besides, I think it's a shorter drive for you, we're down here in san diego. I think it'd be a good detour on a vegas trip.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Thats an amazing assortment, I know they have good wood but WOW! That price is pretty awesome too, you know what a LFS would charge for one piece of that.......:eek:

Like WOW! $350 shipped is a greeeeeaaaaaaatttttt price!!

Is that your fish room?

-Andrew

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Nice wood.

I do notice that you are using what appears to be silicone tubing on your CO2 systems. You should switch that out.

Also have you ever though of going to a centralized CO2 system?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Nice HC there in that "Fish Room". Very nice.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
yeah, thats my fish room. nice plants but its a filthy dark dungeon of a basement fish room. not really picture worthy
You're too humble, I love your fishroom! I could spend all day in there!

Man, so many nice pieces of driftwood. I won't be out this weekend, but does the weekend after work for you? Did you get any pieces that you think will really work for the project you had in mind? Any that would work for the project I had in mind?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.