The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have both young and adult 4 band (4 white bands) crystal red shrimp. Actually, some have too much white and the bands converge. They're in very soft water, amazonia soil with ro/di water. Pic is of actual shrimp from my tank. I ask $3each and can ship 20 young (+4 but you only pay for 20) per package or 10 adults (+2 but you only pay for 10) via usps priority mail. Live arrival guaranteed. Shipping costs - I ask $8 for east coast, $10 for midwest and $13 for west coast. If actual shipping is less (you can check the label when you get it 'cuz I print it on there!) I refund the difference to the nearest dollar. If shipping is more, consider it your birthday gift :icon_mrgr I'm not limiting anyone to one pacakge so feel free to order more than one package. You can also order as few as you'd like, just don't ask me to put one in a ziploc bag and send it via first class :eek: If you are also ordering some plecos, I'll try to combine them in one package to save you shipping costs.

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
afishpond, looks like $9 for shipping for you :)
Thanks for the compliments :fish:
pm on its way becker!

Bill

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'd love to get 10, do you think dwarf loaches would make a snack out of these guys? I'm guessing they will :-(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Young around 1/4" to 1/2", adults around 1 to 1 1/2".

Ashok, the adults might be ok but then any young they have may not :icon_frow I've kept clown loaches with cherry shrimp so if the population takes off you may be alright:icon_ques

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$3 each for young
$3 each for adult
$3 each for any shrimp I pull out of my CRS tank!:flick:

Yeah funkyfish, 2 days from NY to WA and people put US Postal Service down? Very few issues using usps! Glad you like 'em!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.