The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added a couple new species-Crypt. lutea (right front) and Lud. peruensis (supposedly) red plant in front. Gave the tank its first trim since the move a month or so ago.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
ummmm.. That is the most amazing classy furniture I have ever seen. Did you have that custum built for you? Did you build it? If you bought it, where did you purchase it from? By the way your tank looks beautiful.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
that just might be the sexiest setup I've ever seen. Top shelf.

Are you an architect or interior designer or something? ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies and the compliments. John Thorman built that cabinet/canopy/bookcases. They were unfinished and I stained them to match my office furniture. He also built a 10' combo for me that isn't set up yet, but is ready to go(floors aren't done yet in that part of the house). I saw a DAS set up at a lfs here in Dallas and took a photo of it and gave it to John-a week or so later, it was finished.

He sells his work on ebay-just look under 'aquarium stands'. He is in Rhome TX and ships them in pieces if need be. He is planning on adding this set up to his list if anyone wants it. His email is [email protected]

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet Tank :)

What kinda setup do you have (equipment/high light low light/ co2 ect)?
Here are some details:
Eco complete gravel
706W PC lighting 5500K
UV Turbotwist 12X
Pressurized CO2 w/pH controller
Rena XP3 canister

Dose 2x weekly:
Flourish
Iron
Potassium
Nitrogen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts