The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

As most of you know, I started making/selling these hand made ss filter guards because I didnt like the ones that were being sold/imported in.

So here your chance to try one!!!

I will be giving 3 SS filter guard made to any size you need!!!

How to enter:

Post up a picture of your tank you'll be using it on and tell me what filter you use on that tank.
You must know the size you need unless I already know the size. :)

How to win:

I will let me daughter pick 3 tanks she likes.

End:

Sunday 12/9/12

Shipping:

Winners must pay shipping of $4 first class in a box

Quick picture of them:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Nice ROAK! I would enter, but I exclusively use UGF and Sponges in my shrimp tanks, so I don't need a shrimplet prefilter.

·
Registered
88 Posts

This is tank it would be going on. I have a Fluval G3 and I managed to get a piece of foam over the intake but SS would look so much better and be much easier to clean. Great RAOK!

·
Registered
795 Posts

I use an Aqueon QuietFlow 20 Power Filter. Its currently attached to a sponge filter after I broke the intake by accident heh.....

·
Registered
295 Posts

Here's my tank. Still a work in progress but it's a 10 gallon tank with an AC30 for a filter.

I'm currently using a prefilter sponge but I'd love to upgrade to stainless steel filter. Great ROAK!
Thanks

Bonus pic

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Here is my tank. I use 2 filters on there: a Penguin 250(?) biowheel and an Aquaclear 20 for extra biomedia. I would use the guard on the aquaclear 20.....the slots on the intake tube are just too dang big. And I have fry!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts