The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of folks are looking for 3M Colorquartz and can't find it locally. I have a supply of it that I picked up from a distributor when I heard they were discontinuing it and I bought a bunch extra thinking I'd start a bunch of small shrimp tanks...but given that med school got in the way I'd rather free up some of my living space and unload these bags of CQ.

I have several bags of multiple colors and can get other colors as well.

For now what I have is:

Black S Grade (Fine) CQ
Black T Grade (Fine/Coarse) CQ
Peach/Red blend S Grade (Fine) CQ - This is a 1:2 blend of Peach:Red, very nice looking, kind of like a mottled desert color

I can get other colors if people want it. Given the discontinuation I paid a rather premium price for what I have, but I can offer it at $35 / 50 lbs.

I'm willing to ship with buyer paying cost of shipping ($14 in Priority Flat Rate).

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll add that I'm open to trades - most especially for:

Shrimp (CRS, Blue Tigers, Red Tigers, Yellow Shrimp, Blue Pearls)
CPOs
Cambarellus diminutus
Epactionotus aky
Zebra Otos
Boraras Brigittae
Celestial Pearl Danios / Galaxy Rasboras
Microrasboras Erythrimicron

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I didn't see that you had responded to the thread, I've only been checking PMs.

The CQ bags will fit into the largest flat rate boxes for shipping (hence the $14 shipping).

And if the concern was about weight, the weight limit for Flat Rate Priority Shipping is 70 lbs, so this is well under. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.