The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
I have 52w over my 5.5g with pressurized co2 and have excellent results. You dont need to worry about "sun burning" your plants because no man made fixture will ever come close to the output of the sun. Just make sure that you have co2+fertz and after fine tuning your photoperiod and fert regemine you will be fine. If you want to get some good info please feel free to read the nano cube and mini-m journal in my sig.

Good luck.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 52w over my 5.5g with pressurized co2 and have excellent results. You dont need to worry about "sun burning" your plants because no man made fixture will ever come close to the output of the sun. Just make sure that you have co2+fertz and after fine tuning your photoperiod and fert regemine you will be fine. If you want to get some good info please feel free to read the nano cube and mini-m journal in my sig.

Good luck.
I dont have any fert or c02 yet.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then I wouldn't even try it untill then. What are your intentions?
Well, the tank is established already, with a 9 watt light and some leftover sand that i used for my saltwater tank. I found some baby tears (or what i think are baby tears) as carpet next to one of my apartments. I dug some up and are now in the tank and have been sitting next to driftwood for about 2 weeks. I was thinking of getting micro swords and java ferns, but i have yet to go out and get them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts