The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First come First Serve!

This package includes:

- Glass Tank- (no leaks or scratches) 1/2" thick glass and the dimensions are 96Lx26Wx31H. The tank has a massive black acrylic center overflow and two 1" holes drilled on each side for return plumbing. you can plug them up if you want or use both of them for returns.

- Oak Stand (Double Sided) & Open top Canopy- This means that this tank can be looked at from both sides and/or can be used as a room divider. One side is solid oak with very simple square accents while the other side has 4 doors (2 of them with vents). The wood is in great condition as you can see, ive cleaned it up a bit. The canopy matches the stand and is meant to be an open top canopy. There are many DIY possibilities (metal halides, T5 kits, etc).

Solid Side:

Door Side:

-Wet Dry- i believe that there is at least 15-20 gallons of bio balls in this wet dry. It is drilled and plumbed for an external filter.

-UV sterilizer- the UV sterilzer that comes with this unit is a Lifeguard 25. It needs a new bulb but is actually connected to the pump at this time. You can do what you want with it.

Bottom line is.... it's a beautiful tank. Being that, unlike most tanks, it is a great center piece, and the price is right. I suggest a lot of man power if you decide to take this baby home with you. and a 10 foot truck bed would do the trick.

PM me for details or any questions you have. This monster will not last!

$1000

(Socal- Orange County, Fullerton)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Man thats one huge tank!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.