The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 30g set up. It has been my RCS tank for over 2 years now and sadly the time has come to empty the room and make space for a little one :red_mouth

Anyway it is a 30g tank and a massive stand that I built. This thing is a brick and can hold way more then 30g. It is double studded and built strong. Also included is the heater and the XP1 and if wanted you can take the lights with it (there are just shop lights)

Total would like it to go for $150 for everything (the XP1 is 100 new) Also open to reasonable offers. Need this gone and room empty before 9 months :biggrin: This is for local pick up only. I could deliver it for an addition fee. This will also be going on craigs list but wanted to post here first. Any ?'s always ask.

Pictures can be seen at photobucket
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/kunerd/tank and stand/

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.