The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Canon pimp #002
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow...I was just researching on how to keep these frogs....I want to do a PDF tank/paludarium...
So far they seem fairly easy to keep. Less maintenance than fish IMO

So what do you think of the tank, Shrimpnmoss. It still has some growing in to do, it's only maybe 1-2 weeks old

·
Shrimpsanity
3,052 Posts
the tank looks awesome...it's huge...but only a little bit of water at the bottom...can you tell us more about the set up? I see the top is covered...how do you keep the glass from misting up? What's the temp in there? Mister? Give me some details.

·
Canon pimp #002
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the tank looks awesome...it's huge...but only a little bit of water at the bottom...can you tell us more about the set up? I see the top is covered...how do you keep the glass from misting up? What's the temp in there? Mister? Give me some details.
The top is covered to keep humidity in, and of course to keep the frogs in. we have a fan installed in the top ( Much like a PC fan) To keep the glass from misting up. The mister is made by mist king. The tank pretty much cares for itself. We have a small sump under the tank that houses the return pump for the water fall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.