The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Craigslist is too sketchy. I might buy a 75g cause they aren’t too expensive like 175$ for one and I could do something cool in it

I could actually do a planted African swamp predator tank which would be awesome I would want a feeder guppy planter pond for food

I can do like bichir rope fish xenostomyus african butterfly and other big cool African fish maybe even a fhaka puffer but probably not cos they kill plants

·
Registered
63 Posts

How'd they spend $1000 on a 40g tank, stand, gravel, 2 HOB, and a heater?? $500 is insane, when you can walk into any of the big stores and buy a brand new set up of that size and larger for less.

Don't give up. I gave away a fairly new 40g, 20g, a bunch of equipment and fish on CL. I normally would not give away a pet (dangerous), but I vetted them and knew they'd go to a great home. The guy was super cool and had some nice tanks. They were adopted fish and many of them - I couldn't house that many goldfish long term, though I tried. The ones I kept are in an indoor pond now and doing great, as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.