The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! I just did a quick trim and thinning some of the "herd" if you will.

To start off, all Items listed are shipped via USPS Flat-Rate Priority Mail for $7 dollars unless otherwise stated. I generally ship Mon, ,Tues, Weds and Saturday’s unless you request different.

I am not responsible for deaths due to weather, USPS Mishaps and what not. Please mind your weather when you make your purchase! I do my best to package and ship everything as well as I can to ensure that it arrives safely do your doorstep.

Make sure when you are paying for items via PayPal, you send money as goods, NOT GIFT so I can have your shipping address. Also please, make sure you add in your Username on the notes as well as what you have ordered. This helps me keep track of everything.

When your ready, just shoot me a PM with what you want and I'll let you know if i still have it, and I'll supply my PayPal. Please pay promptly. First come first serve.

Shipping is NOT included in price.

These come from my 60P, CO2 injected, high light tank. No algae or snails.

(30) Synogonanthus Belem. Majority have roots, taken off a mother plants. Size ranges from 1.5" on up, No guarantee on size of plant however they will be healthy! . $2.00 ea

Here are examples from my last batch, this batch has larger plants overall.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts