Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I made a DIY CO2 system, works fine. I am going to aquascape a 20 gallon with 3 substrates and I was wondering if I should place the floramax down first everywhere, and completely bury it with gravel and sand. I was going to make a sand type river in the center of the tank to the front, and raise the substrate in the back to make hills so the back of the tank is visible. I have watched some videos on aquascaping so I know little tricks of holding it in place but I was wondering if I should bury all of the floramax under gravel and I'm thinking I should not place any under my sand river... Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have 5 Cory doras on just gravel and there barbells are fine but I want them completely happy, I have 1 Otto, 2 glofish tetras, 2 ghost shrimp and 1 African dwarf frog all in a gallon...i know it's horrible and that is why I want to make this tank epic for all my fish. If you think you cannot train a fish think again, if I tap on my glass the tetras know to look up for food even if I don't put any in lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts