The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
AWESOME SETUP!!!

It looks as you are walking into a forest! Especially with the water sprite ( I think) in the mid ground right growing straight up like that! Looks like evergreen trees!!!

Can you give Us some details on the tank? How long it has been up, size and dimensions, substrate, ect...

Again AWESOME!!!
Drew

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
LOL - I agree with londonloco ~
It made me drag out Jurassic Park to watch tonight ; )
Stunning! Please share more!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
What fish are those? Blue and red ones...they don't look like neons. Unless of course you took the pic right when the light came on so they were still in sleeping colors...

I suggest that you fill in the background a little more and you've got the perfect tank.

·
Canon pimp #002
4,600 Posts
What fish are those? Blue and red ones...they don't look like neons. Unless of course you took the pic right when the light came on so they were still in sleeping colors...

I suggest that you fill in the background a little more and you've got the perfect tank.
Looks like neons to me. Also if you he fills the background in too much he would loose a lot of the depth.. I think it looks great as is!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I agree, I think filling it in would stop your eye like a brick wall...I like that it's not solid black, either - it's like a murky fog you can get lost in.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Looks like neons to me. Also if you he fills the background in too much he would loose a lot of the depth.. I think it looks great as is!

That's what I suspected but they're faded looking. I'm guessing he took them right when the lights came on so they were in "sleeping colors" Neons will turn pale at night. See for yourself.

Anyways I think he should let the stems he already has get in thicker.I didn't mean fill up the whole background I meant that his stems are kinda lanky and sparse.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.