The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Picture's a bit blurry. Just posted it to show how I have my bubble ladder shooting into a small powerhead. It makes cool little explosions. Also snagged an air pump for 50 cents!! I'm not sure when or if I'll ever use it, but 50 cents!!

The tank has some java fern, wisteria, and anubias nana. It has a few other plants but the names escape me. Been fighting Cyano for the past 6 months...but I'm winning.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Those are some sick piece(s) of driftwood! Could you add some tank specs?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Looks nice. Some of your short plant pieces in the front will get too tall, but you can always move them later. It'll give you an excuse to put your hands in the tank! :D

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
The tank has some java fern, wisteria, and anubias nana. It has a few other plants but the names escape me. Been fighting Cyano for the past 6 months...but I'm winning.
Possible due to plants not growing fast enough to take up what algae is using for growth. Adding some Hornwort may help. How long has the tank been up? Are you dosing with Excel?

I like how the wood guides the eye upward to the left. Very nice and simple. Gives a feel of peacefulness. I feel it needs long flowing plants in the left back area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts