The Planted Tank Forum banner

29 Gallon

733 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  crazie.eddie
I have a couple of Questions. What fish could I get for a 29 gallon and how much would a basic tank stand be?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This really isnt possible for us to answer. You have a couple hundred fish choices. I'd jump around through fish websites and books and visit some petstores to see what appeals to you. Then, do some research and post possible fish stocking combinations here or let us know what kind of biotope or community you want to create.

Regarding a stand, again, your best bet is to visit a local pet store or check the websites to see what you can get for your money. Also, check Craigslist for deals -- someone is always selling their aquarium. A used stand could go for 50 bucks or less, while a new one could be $150 or more.
I agree. Everyone has their own opinion about favorite fish. I also suggest visiting LFS/LPS and see what fish interest you, write the names down and do your research on them. Find out the max size, aggression/compatibility towards other fish on them. If you don't know, then you can come back and post them here.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.