Awesome site you've got here! Just thought id ask you guys a couple of questions before i start my journey into aquaplaning.
1. I have a 29 gallon aquarium (30 1/4 x 12 1/2 x 18 3/4).
2. I plan on doing a mountain style aquarium using : Rocks i find near a river ( New Brunswick) and plants ive ordered online.
3. The plants will be : MICRANTHEMUM 'MONTE CARLO' - TISSUE CULTURE for the foreground. Java moss on the rocks and on branches to create trees. I may also add ELEOCHARIS SP. 'MINI' - TISSUE CULTURE around the rocks and ledges.My goal is to try and base the aquascape on a painting i found, which i have attached .
4. I know it seems far fetched in a 29G but i think would enough time and patience, and some help from users it can be done!
5. My only stipulation is i don't have all the money in the world to spend on high tech setups.I have purchased ADA POWERSAND, ADA AMAZONIA POWDER AND REGULAR, AND SEACHEM FLOURISH AND EXCEL.
6. I plan on using a DIY lighting setup, which would be two metal clamp lights (https://www.google.ca/search?q=home...YMKHTXAANoQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=Y6mV78PTmvqubM:)and
2 23 watt cfl bulbs(https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p....ister-daylight-6500k---4-pack.1000664360.html
My main question is... Does this seem feasible?? Is there any thing i should look into investing in? Different lighting, for now id rather not dabble with a CO2 diffuser but if its needed what do people recommend brand wise? Any comments or help would be so greatly appreciated!
Thanks a bunch!