The Planted Tank Forum banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
amazing. I love what can be done w/ undemanding plants like these. I know a lot of folks may put down low light, common "beginner", plants like java fern, but it really is attractive here.

I'm planning a riparium and wanted to go with something easier to maintain submerged and thick I'll be borrowing from you and sticking to java fern and anubias.

just fantastic
Well i have removed a few fish which were being too competitive with food and digging up the petites very frequently.

·
Registered
5,738 Posts
Someday I'm going to do a tank like this but on a 7g cube scale! Hoping this fall once its cooled down for shipping.
Btw you should show off how long those anubias roots are, that you can plant them without weights

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
How do you like your light? I am looking at getting one.
Well with the automatic timer you buy seperately from current it works out great. For low tech plants it has wonderful results. I know forum users who use 2 units on a tank for higher demanding plants.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Trying to keep tank as low maintenance as possible at the moment. Maybe later when i have more time for maintenance i will take some java ferns out and add more anubias once more.

Attachments

81 - 96 of 96 Posts