Plants :
many species :D

Fish :
many species :D

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Man.. Jeffrey...you forgot to mention these :

Lighting : none (sunlight with 70% shade net)
WC : continous system at ...... rate (you fill it)

Always mention it... :icon_lol:
and be proud of naturalist system that works like magic! (at least he got no bills for lamp, CO2 and liquid ferts)

The pond is getting ever cramped despite all your efforts of taking out some and culture them emmersed and selling some specimens.
That is why I should plan to come over some time and steal several of your collection for my next planted pond :biggrin:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice man! That reminds me when I grew up in Jakarta. So many fish/plants, and so cheap too. How's the flooding down there? Are you guys affected?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Luckily, it's seem much better now. Me (live in Bandung) and my friend (medicineman) luckily are not affected with that scary disasters. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahaha..

anyway, this was my AquaGarden +- 1 year ago..
front view

top view

Anubias carpet.. dimension 70 x 70 cm

·
Registered
803 Posts
Cool, Ragn4rok! Is that a big aquarium you have set up outside? Beautiful plants! How do you keep green water from setting in? And other algaes.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm impressed that you don't dose fertilizers, you don't add CO2, and you only have sunlight and the plants look so healthy!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
if i may, it's a pond with glass on 1 side. with constant water flow means it's simulating a river, so adding CO2 is not necessary and dosing ferts means heavy cost. sunlight is the best source of lighting IMO :)

Jeff, i never thought that you have 70% of shade net there. i thought it was only like 30-50%. worth to try since i never had success growing anything without algae with sunlight.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Oh! I didn't realize there was glass on only one side. I always imagined sunlight yielding more trouble with algae.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts