The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I responded to the offer to buy the 2 timers at $6 each. The PayPal invoice I received says $20 total, so it looks like shipping and handling from California to California would cost $8. I think I'll pass - I can buy digital timers for $10 each at my LFS.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I responded to the offer to buy the 2 timers at $6 each. The PayPal invoice I received says $20 total, so it looks like shipping and handling from California to California would cost $8. I think I'll pass - I can buy digital timers for $10 each at my LFS.
I made the total and shipping quote to you by PM, so stating what you just did shows a total lack of class and understanding. Your reply to me by PM was a simple "not interested" and I never questioned it. Why was this not said in your PM I do not think I will ever understand.

Sorry I did not know you were in California, and you did not provide your address, so I approximated a quote based on weight. 1lb+ package almost anywhere in US WILL cost about $8 to ship.

I know you are new to this site, but you should learn some etiquette.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I made the total and shipping quote to you by PM, so stating what you just did shows a total lack of class and understanding. Your reply to me by PM was a simple "not interested" and I never questioned it. Why was this not said in your PM I do not think I will ever understand.

Sorry I did not know you were in California, and you did not provide your address, so I approximated a quote based on weight. 1lb+ package almost anywhere in US WILL cost about $8 to ship.

I know you are new to this site, but you should learn some etiquette.
A total lack of class and understanding? I don't understand why you're so upset, but if you're going to insult me, at least get your facts straight. You never sent me a single PM and you never quoted me a total. You sent me a PayPal money request with no note or description attached. That being the case, this thread seems like a reasonable place to respond.

You're right, I am new to the site. I guess you saw my number of posts. And what does it say right above the number of posts? Location: San Diego, CA.

Thanks for your attention to detail and your professional response.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.