The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nearly new (used for 4 months) Coralife Freshwater Aqualight fixture designed to house 65 watt, 6700K PC bulb (not included, but any 55 or 65 watt straight pin bulb of any color temperature [K] will work). Fixture is in virtually mint condition and includes mounting legs, $35.00 + actual shipping (PM your zipcode to me and I'll send you back the rate).

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hold on, there was a guy in general discussion that was looking for this very light, and is about to spend full price at petco :/

I'll send him a pm about this sale

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, lucky- but when I check the Petco website, they only show the more expensive fixture which houses two bulbs (up to 130 watts total). After checking, I found one seller who would ship me a new one like mine (with 6700K bulb included) for about $63.00, so I've lowered the price again.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok- last time I'm cutting the price. (If I keep this up, I'll be paying somebody to take it!)

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
How much are replacement bulbs, and would it be enough lighting for a 20g high?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jake-
Replacement bulbs vary- Atlanta Light Bulbs has a 55 watt, 6500K for 10.95 that would give you about 2.7 watts/gal. which is plenty of light.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.