The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I started this tank december-2005.... here is what happens when you barely do anything but scrape the algae off the walls and feed your fish with a 20g... filtration and lighting changes in each picture :)

Jan 10th, 2006 or so...

I have 2 Ottos, 14 Black Neon Tetras and 2 Yoyo Loaches with a bunch of plants, I dont remember the names :icon_redf It's being filtered by an AquaClear which is now being used as a mini refugium on my saltwater tank, lighting is 1 55w 6700k cf and 1 55w 10000k cf, no CO2, normally I didn't run both lights

Feb 1st, 2006 or so...

I still have 2 Ottos, 14 Black Neon Tetras and 2 Yoyo Loaches, I added some Wisteria under the driftwood, ludwiga grew in the back, added something else back there, I forgot what... some stuff in front of the drift wood... forgot what that was too, anyway, this is the phase that I liked my tank the best :)

March 8th, 2007

A year has past and I still have 1 Otto, 14 Black Neon Tetras, 2 Yoyo loaches, but I added 3 Angels and 2 Rosy barbs, barbs were for contest and angels were from failed experiment :( Java fern grew out nicely, anubias grew nicely too, added a nice crypt, and as we speak some kind of miniature val is growing in as a cover, you can't see it though cause it's in the back, I now have only 1 6700K 55w cf light on, filtered by the fluval 204

This is an example of if you are extremely lazy, like me and dont do anything for your tank, IMO it came out nicely for the time I put into it :eek5:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
117 views and 0 replies...:( comment on anything, anyone... please :icon_roll

1 - 4 of 4 Posts