Decided to document my garage grow out/whatever tank. What started as a simple moss tank, evolved into me saying “eh I have the equipment” and now it’s a co2 enriched tank.
It’s been a while since I’ve been in the hobby so it’s been a nice way to remember stuff ngl.
- Tank: ADA Mini L, don’t think they even make this tank anymore haha
- Light: Chihiros WRGB2 45”, running at around 40% power and colors tuned toward a slightly more blue-ish to allow the greens to really pop.
- Substrate: Amazonia v1
- ATO: Tunze ATO
- Heater: Aquael 100W
- CO2: GLA CO2 Atomizer with DS Regulator from Harris, custom built from someone here on TPT years ago and recently serviced by @flowerfishs! Thanks!
- Filter: Dennerle Scaper's Flow, modified with a ball valve, and a surface skimmer add on made by ISTA I had lying around.
- Since my garage gets cold during winter and hot during summer, the tank has an overly powerful heater and a fan that I will see if it is enough to evaporatively cool the tank during the hot months. Guess I will see how that goes haha.
- Monte Carlo
- Anubias Nana Petite
- Xmas Moss and another moss, and a dead one but it might be alive?
- Rotala Green, Rotala Hra
- Myriophyllum Mattogrossense
- Ludwigia "Super Red"
- Cryptocoryne Parva