The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So heres the deal... I let my 125g tank go for a while due to being too busy to maintain... well I finally redid it last weekend and decided no more blyxa in it for the time being... so I have 200+ plants. I stopped counting after 200... some are good size, others are tiny little guys. There was hair algae in the tank, though I didnt see any on the blxya. Some of the blyxa does have taiwan moss on it.. consider it an extra I guess, and there were def snails in the tank. So... $20 shipped for 200+ plants, thats $.10 a plant including shipping. Again, they are cheap cause they arent all of the best quality and I know they arent. Below is a picture of all of them... the plastic cover they are on measures about 18"x26" to give you an idea. I would like to ship them out today, otherwise tomorrow. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
therizman1,

Did I just mess up by not having you send me some more?

Last batch is still doing pretty well. As far as I can tell by a week in the tank.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.