The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my new 20 gallon long. (No plants yet.) 10 cherry barbs in a QT tank as of a week ago. I have a marineland penguin filter with bio-wheel. One 100 watt heater, one 30inch finnex fugaray planted plus mounted under the cabinet above. I have a aquatek regulator with solenoid and a 5 lbs tank that I will hook up when I get some plants. The driftwood is manzanita, which I absolutely love! There is about 5 lbs of seiryu stone in there for now. My substrate is caribsea floramax capped with caribsea black sand. I will be EI dosing dry ferts when the time comes. I was thinking of trying to carpet with glosso and then putting some random plants through out. I want to get some faster growers. I'm probably going to get some moss to tie on my driftwood and maybe some frogbits for shade. Tell me what you think? Advice and suggestions are always welcome.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have two dachshund pitbull mixes (weeniepits lmao) who are constantly on cat patrol lol they love "protecting" their hoomans :smile:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have two dachshund pitbull mixes (weeniepits lmao) who are constantly on cat patrol lol they love "protecting" their hoomans :smile:
Weeniepits haha that's a first for me. I bet they are tough. I'm a sucker for a dog with big floppy ears.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts