The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Equipment:

30 Aquaclear filter (might upgrade to a canister)
5lb Co2 Bottle
Milwaukee co2 regulator
Fluval Daylight, Plant lamp (switched to Fluval 2.0 the old one broke)
3 in one Co2 diffuser.

Fish:
Lambchop Rasboras (5 adults)
Endler guppies (3 adults, 3 babies)[These were my cycling fish going to give them back to a friend soon]
9 Green neons

Plants:
Ludwiga Repens
Peral Weed
White Wisteria???
Hydrocotyle sp. Japan
Italian val
Algae
Dwarf Hair grass (I took it out)
Christmas tree moss

Hornwort (got a few stems for the cycling process they are now all mostly dead.)
I hope some day to get some Pogostemon erectus to fill the empty space behind the wood.

Snails:
Assassin snail (1)
Pond snails (???) (Just know that I took out 160 of them before I got my assassin snail)
Trumpet Snails (???)

Rocks and Wood:
Lace rock
Wood I bought at my local fish store.

Soil:
Eco-Complete as the base.
ADA aqua soil for the top layer.

*I would upload other pictures but these are the only three I seem to be able to upload. I have some before I put plants in and all that good stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Looks like a great start.How long has it been running? Are those co2 bubbles or oxygen from a water change.If you get a canister you may want to consider a reactor to disperse your co2...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like a great start.How long has it been running? Are those co2 bubbles or oxygen from a water change.If you get a canister you may want to consider a reactor to disperse your co2...
Its been running for at least 3 months.
Yes some of them are bubbles. The others are from the pearling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.