The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what you will get is 4, 4 gram sample packs. Peter ladens omni pro new, macro protein, and berg power. As well as AI Taiwan snow flake. I might throw some other goodies in but no guarantee!

This will be open to all those that have over 100 post or if not 100 you have bought something from me. All I ask is you pay 3$ for shipping.

Now how you win.

You must guess 2 of my favorite pro sports players out of these sports. Football, baseball and basketball. I have one for each sport, they are all current players. I will let you know if you get one right. I won't tell you what one you got right but I will let you know you got one. Each guess you are limited to 3 players, and you get 1 guess every hour. If by tomorrow no one has guessed one I will give a hint. If by the end of the day I will give another and so on and so on.

Starting now

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thebuddah is the first winner! Now the next person has to come up with 1 already said and the last player

I will give another hint he is not the most liked player in his sport and is not one of the top names in his sport even though he is one of the top at his position

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dukendabears got it. My favorite players are jester Payton manning and Demarcus cousins

You can just swing by, I got my new shipment of omni pro so I will get you the samples and the 100g container of it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts