The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 angelfish in my 29 gallon tank... I did not expect them all to live from when i got them as dime-sized babies.

I would like to part with two of them before they get way too big for my aquarium, and give them to someone with a larger tank where they can be happy.

One is a silver angel with black stripes, and one is a black marble. I am at work now, but will try and post pictures tonight. Currently they are about 5 inches from top fin to bottom, and approx 2.5 inches long.

I would like to get something in return for them... hopefully two Rams, but would be willing to consider other offers if someone can provide them with a decent home. (Things i would like include plants that aren't terribly CO2 demanding, cardinal tetras).

I'm in manhattan (Gramarcy/East Village), and will not ship fish, so local offers only.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Hey, Wanna see the picture? I can throw you some good quantity of the plants.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the delay in getting pics up... I couldn't get the fish to stop swimming long enough to get clear pics on my phone... so here are some that are just so-so.

Sorry they are so blurry.

The pictures make the fish look a little smaller then they are. I will have a real camera tonight, and can hopefully get better pictures.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts