·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was:

Now: (set-up is not finish yet)

Tank Size: 160x70x60(h) cm

Volume: 672 Lt. ( 168G )

Plants:Lobelia cardinalis, Eleocharis "parvula", Cryptocorne Petchii, Vallisneria gigantea, Nymphaea Pubescens "Stellata" (red), Myriophyllum spicatum, Rotala Rotindifolia, Bacopa Caroliniana, Cryptocoryne Wendti Brown, Sagittaria Pusilus, Ludwigia inclinata, Ammania Gracilis, Lemna minor

Fish/Animals:20+Otocinclus Affinis (F0), 50+ Rasbora Harlequin, 30+ Nannostomus Eques (F0), 30+ Paracheirodon axelrodi, 6 Kuhli, 8 SAE, 4 Farlowella Acus (F0), 4 Badis Badis, 10+ Ruby Nerite Snail and a few Pomacea Bridgesii

Decorative Materials: 3 pieces of Rock, 2 pieces of driftwood

Background: Black

Lightning: 4xT10, 2xT8 13 hours daily (total 276 Watts)

Filtration: 1200 L/h external filter

Additional: DIY co2 and DIY vortex diffuser.

Fertizalition: DIY (Tunc Sonmezoglu's special formula)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am planning to add some Ammania Senegalensis and Microsorium pteropus. Change some cardinalis place (i think but not sure to be good) and wait for growing the parvulas :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those white plants are Caladium Humboldtii, i was add some new plants, and change some plants place, but on big tanks; little differences will not be visible.
( hope, i can explain my self, english is very difficult for my language configuration)

·
Registered
162 Posts
What did you do with your discus?

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Inspiring size.

I like the general layout, but is there anything you can do to reduce the 'wall of plants' look from the lobelia to the rotala in the background? You need one more mid/background layer in there...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Jesstray

My otocincluses are dangerous for Discus, they are in my friends tank now.

@ macclellan

You are right, i am still looking for a mid. plan plants. In my plan; tank have 5 layer but 3 for now. Those photos are not the final, only a tanks new beginning.

I am opening to high/mid, mid/mid plant suggestions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.